My roommate found a gluten free recipe for a goat cheese pizza. It turned out to be delicious. I didn't take a picture of it. Rookie mistake, I know. But just imagine a gourmet pizza and that pretty much describes what we made.
For the crust:
1 cup garbanzo flour (we used GF all purpose flour by Bob's Red Mill and it worked just fine)
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup cold water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat skillet on medium heat
2. Whisk together flour and salt. Gradually add water then olive oil and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into skillet and flip once. (it cooks about 2 minutes on each side)
4. Remove from heat.
For the topping:
1/4 cups of GF pizza sauce (organic traditional ragu sauce would work fine)
4 ounces of goat cheese
1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
1/4 red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Spread pizza sauce over pizza and add goat cheese on top.
3. Arrange zuchinni and red pepper on top of goatcheese
4. Place pizza in oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted