Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spice Up Your Yogurt

I don't know about you, but eating a plain yogurt in the morning isn't very satisfying and gets mototonous when you eat it every day. I wake up very early and am definitely not a morning person, so making something quick and easy is key for me. You can make this recipe in a few minutes and change it up daily. I find that the combination of ingredients in this recipe gives me enough energy to make it until lunch without feeling super hungry.

Ingredients:
4 oz greek yogurt
handful of crushed pecans (any nut will do, just make sure you read labels to see if they're processed with wheat)
1 cup of fresh fruit (I used strawberries, but anything would taste great)

Directions:
Place yogurt and honey in a bowl and mix together then add pecans and strawberries.

Use different fruit and nuts to change things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment