Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself!

I was craving pizza last night and decided to give in. This pizza was the epitome of pure deliciousness. I want to eat it every day of my life. Enough said. That's kind of a lie. I need to find a recipe for a better crust because I find Udi's brand to be pretty dry. I haven't made one yet due to laziness and not wanting to spend the money for the ingredients. Maybe one day..  But still. This recipe is better than any pizza I've had in a restaurant so I'm still winning.


Ingredients:
1 gf pizza crust (I used Udi's)
1/4 cup tomato sauce
a whole lot of goat cheese
1/2 cup frozen spinach, dethawed and water removed
a few things of asparagus
1/4 yellow pepper, sliced thin

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover pizza crust with sauce and add spinach. Top with goat cheese and arrange pepper and asparagus. Bake in over for 6 minutes. EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment