Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pizza Fail



I was home for just one night this past weekend and my parents wanted pizza. I had tried gluten free pizza at a place called Aurelios. The first time I got it it was way too salty and the second time I got it the crust was burnt. So this time, we ordered from Lou Malnati's. On the menu, is says the offer a "crustless" deep dish pizza for those who are gluten free. So I tried it. I ordered it with green peppers, onions, spinach, and tomato.

Two words: Epic fail.

First of all, this was not a deep dish pizza by any means. Second of all, it cost $17 for a small. Third of all, the crust was made out of sausage!!!!! After trying one peice I already felt disgusting. I know pizza isn't considered healthy.. but a crust made out of sausage?! It was just plain gross. I like sausage, but not that much. I guess if you are a huge sausage lover then you might like something like this.. To me, it didn't even taste like a pizza. Disappointing..

No comments:

Post a Comment